How can Mico-Men benefit me
Mico-Men is an unique Mycotherapy formulae. It contains the highest concentration of bioactive compounds (antioxidants, β-glucans, α-glucans, triterpenes, essential amino acids, etc.) and vitamins (E, A and D) which come from Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Royal Sun Agaricus (Agaricus blazei), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) and Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus). Mico-Men (Prostat) also contains Myrciaria dubia.
Thanks to its high concentration, Mico-Men helps to maintain an adequate quality of life of the nutritional status. Its novel form (vials liquid extract and capsules) and specific dosage regime decreases protocols and facilitates swallowing.
Mico-Men format: 30 units per box. Each unit contains a Mico-Vial (10 ml) y un Mico-Extract (514 mg).
- Ingredients per vial (10 ml): purified water, organic Ganoderma lucidum extract, organic Agaricus blazei extract, organic Grifola frondosa extract, organic Pleurotus ostreatus extract, organic Myrciaria dubia fruit, agave syrup and natural aroma.
- Ingredients per capsule (514 mg): Ganoderma lucidum organic extract; vegetable capsule.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
How to take Mico-Men ?
1.- Shake the vial (Mico-Vial) before you open it and swallow.
2.- Remove capsule (Mico-Extract) and take with a glass of water.
- Recommended daily dose (during the first week): 1 Mico-Extract + 1 Mico-Vial every 24 hrs.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast or a meal (or follow your health care provider’s recommendation). Shake before use.
- Recommended daily dose (from second week on): 1 Mico-Extract + 1 Mico-Vial every 12 hrs.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast and dinner ( or follow your health care provider’s recommendation). Shake before use.
- If you are already taking mushroom extracts: 1 Mico-Extract + 1 Mico-Vial every 12 hrs.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast and dinner (or follow your health care provider’s recommendation). Shake before use.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult doctor before use.
Pharmaceutical grade standards
- Certified excellence: Organic products free of maltodextrins, no artificial colouring, no heavy metals or other toxic substances
- Standardised extracts: High ratios of concentration with standards of bioactive components
- Vegetable capsules: We do not use animal-derived ingredients
- Capsules Protected Against Time: Unique system of sealing and packaging under controlled atmosphere to prevent oxidation, keeping the properties of the extracts intact
Mico-Men bioactive substances
- α-blucans: 14.33%
- β-glucans: 23.56%
- Vitamin E: 12 mg
- Vitamin A: 800 µg
- Vitamin D: 5 µg
Why is it important to improve one’s nutritional health and know what the benefits are?
Malnutrition is a complex phenomenon that can have many causes such as: anorexia, side effects from some medications, diseases, immobilization, infections, digestive disorders such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, problems swallowing, etc all of which can have negative consequences for health.
||16 x 16 x 8 cm